Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Attitude of Gratitude} day 4

day 4:
i am grateful for small acts of kindness.
i love being on the giving end!!

you never know when someone may just need a little "hello", a smile, a kind word, a card, a phone call, flowers, lunch or even a visit. such small acts of kindness can do so much to one's soul. it can change a day for someone who may not being having a great day. it can lift a sadden spirit, it could save a life!!

one small act!! that's it.

i have been on the receiving end of such small gestures and i can only tell you they have saved me many times. just to know that someone is thinking of me, taking time to do something for me changes my attitude. i am blessed to have so many people in my life who do this daily for me. take the time to be that someone for somebody who may need it. who knows, you may get something from it as well!

day 4: just one small act...
you can do it!!

No comments: