Thursday, April 21, 2011

two wonderful birthdays...

today is a tough day but a wonderful one.  it is my uncle matt and aunt cindy's birthday!  my uncle was born on my aunt's, his sister's birthday when she was 10 years old.  what a great present she had that year.  as many of you know my aunt passed on 3.3.2011 when she lost her battle with cancer.  we all know, yet still struggle that god needed her more than us.  today we are going to celebrate her life!  today my uncle matt is going to celebrate for her as well as try to celebrate his own.  we know that she is watching down over us.  we know she is in a better place.  we know that she would want us to keep on living. 


happy birthday uncle matt and aunt cindy!! 
i love you both so very much.
i am honored and blessed to have you as family.
love your niece,
connie

No comments: