Thursday, April 21, 2011

aunt cindy's birthday celebration...

so my mom, dad, my grandpa and my family got together on aunt cindy's birthday to have a birthday party.  it was a fuN evening filled with love, tears and wonderful memories.  we had a cake, sang happy birthday, wrote letters and then plan on taking them to the park and letting them go to heaven on a balloon.  it was a very tough day/night but it was wonderful celebrating my aunt.  i know she is in heaven finally eating CAKE!! 

{aunt cindy's cake!}

{mom cutting the cake}
{writing my letter to aunt cindy}

{haleigh, trevor & dallin}

                             
{dad & mom writing letters}

{letters getting ready to go to heaven}


i love you aunt cindy and i know every year on your birthday will be special here on earth. you are one awesome aunt and i am so blessed to have had you here on earth as long as god allowed me to. i will cherish our times together, remember the memories and continue to live not only for me but for you. thank you for allowing me to be your niece.

No comments: