Thursday, February 10, 2011

finding {hearts}...my way

day 10:
i already have my {heart} for day 10, woohoo!! this morning when i was getting the kids off to school, finishing the dishes and feeding the dog my phone went off. i had just received a text message from my wonderful sister in law wendy. i was sooo very excited to read it, then i noticed it was a forward. dang it! i thought she was checking in on me. well, this was even better.


i am truly blessed and loved by her. she doesn't even realize how special she is to me and our family. she has given my brother a wife, my mother and father 5 grand babies, her children a mother, me a sister in law and our family such loVe!!



i wanted to share the love and make sure you all know how much i love you!!! whether you read my blog or saw this on facebook please know YOU are loVed!! truly loved. i hope you feel it in your {heart} today and smile.



happy {heart} finding to you!!

1 comment:

Jeanne Oliver said...

I hope you know how much you are loved too!!!