Sunday, February 6, 2011

finding {hearts}...my way

day 6:

happy super bowl sunday my friends!

i didn't get in any spectacular {heart} hunting in today. though when i was at my parents house with my son for the super bowl i found these {hearts} welcoming me into her home hanging on the wall.

i think i got plenty of {heart} love today. how could i not feel the love when i see our family {heart} calendar hanging on the wall. this is the place where we welcome a newbie to the family. we all are given a {heart} with our name and birth date on it. when we got married... one was added. when you had a baby...one was added. this was a great reminder of all the lOvE our family has been blessed with. what a wonderful welcome in deed!!

hoping you are welcomed by a wonderful {heart} today!!

No comments: