Thursday, January 12, 2012

1.12.12

its truly hard for me to believe that 12 days have gone by and i have yet to post in the new year.  these last twelve days have been very busy for me.  sometimes i don't know if i am coming or going.

i finally opened up the classroom for {one little word} yesterday and felt so overwhelmed.  i know this class is truly going to help me this year.  i know my one little word "trust" will be a great word for me to listen to as well.  just finding and making time to really work with my word has been tough.  i know that at the end of 2012 this word will be in my heart forever.  i believe in this process...i just want the time to work it!  anyone else feel the same?

i was truly inspired by ali's words in this class.  her heart is so loving that you can just feel it all the way through your own computer as you listen.  i know that each of us have a path.  each of us has a purpose.  each of us struggle.  i know that if you listen with your heart, you will know what you need to do.  i know that you will follow the right course.  i just have to remember to breathe and put one foot in front of the other. 

right now...i do not "trust" myself with my health.  i know that i need to get with the program!  i know i need to get healthy for me and my family.  i am good for a week or two and then...NOTHING!  i know that no one else can light a fire under me to get moving.  it's just nice to have someone there to start it with though. 


as i continue to "trust" this process and myself i hope to find a new improved mE. 
a person i love. 
a person who is healthy. 
a person who found her aRt again. 
a person who has forgiven herself. 
a person who is happy.
a person who can love completely.
a person who knows who SHE is.
a person who can continue to forgive.
a person who is ok with change.
a person who speaks kindly.
a person who seeks good friends.
a person who can "trust".
a person who is willing to let go.
a person who is ready to fly.
a person who is always moving forward.


poem by lao tzu

welcome twenty12...i'm "trusting" that you will be good!!

No comments: