Monday, October 19, 2009

bRavE giRls CaMp

i am finding it very difficult to put this amaZing experience in to words.

i think it is gonna take a few days to really sink in.

for me to truly express with all of you this life changing event.

i hope to write more soon as this "brave girls camp" was a blessing in my life!!

i am able now to search for the "peace" i need to make my life complete and full.

i deserve all that this life has to offer!!

i am braver than i think i am!!

dear connie, YOU will fly again and this time...you will SOAR!!

2 comments:

Christi said...

Hey girl I miss you ... hope you have a awesome week

Jeanne Oliver said...

I love all your posts. So beautiful...and I agree...so hard to put this amazing experience into words. Wonderful photos...and look at your beautiful smile!!!!