Wednesday, February 20, 2008

i know, i know...

mia for a long time and then two posts in one day. getting ready to go to bed and had to get mY quick blog lurking in. went to dianna's blog and when her music started this song came on. i don't know but, it is just the best thing in the world to end my {good daY}. plus, who doesn't loVe jimmy buffett. as i listened to the words i had to keep replaying it. whether you have someone or not, YOU can make this song yours however you see fit. i thought of many people in my life and smiLed!!! my mom, family and my amaZing friends!! perma-grin from ear to ear. love and luck!!! i will try it and i KNOW i will get by. really, now i am going to bed, promise. need to, pretty busy day tomorrow. nighty-night

1 comment:

suellen said...

Hey, baby! What a "BE" autiful day it is today. I was just thinking about your "BE" book and Reba's "Be" Song and the "Beattitudes" and realized that today is truly a beautiful day. Each day that we get to share with each other is a beautiful day. Just opening to your blog and seeing your beautiful smiling face makes me smile. I am blessed by your desire to help others. I was behind on reading your blog and as I read your entries, I felt the love for your children and appreciation for your husband. You are a good person. Your love for others and your kindness shows through in your words. You are an inspiration to others. Keep shining your light. As the title says... the rest is still unwritten, so keep writting. You have many chapters still to tell. I love you, baby!