Thursday, October 23, 2014

{i am courageous}...are you?

i found this wonderful quote on my friend, kelly's facebook page.  i though it was amaZing and just what i need to remind myself daily to keep moving forward.  to keep putting one foot in front of the other.  even if i take two steps back, even if i fall, even if it's just not a good day.  that no matter what may be going on in my life, that i will continue to have {COURAGE}!!
 
COURAGE to face the day and know that i gave it my all that day. 
COURAGE to stand up for myself.
COURAGE to know that my dreams are important.
COURAGE to keep having faith in all things.
COURAGE to stay strong even in my darkest moments.
COURAGE to get me through my pain.
COURAGE to love those that aren't always nice.
COURAGE to stay focused on what makes me, ME!!
 
 
 
 
please share your courageous heart tOdaY!!  we all need each other.
{{hugs}}


No comments: