Saturday, November 3, 2012

Attitude of Gratitude

day 3: i'm grateful for rest.

today was not a good day. i suffered from a major headache and it was not going away with anything i tried.  i however was able to just rest.  i think it is something a lot of us just take for granite.  i've struggled with sleep and headaches for a long time now.  a few years ago i finally got some much needed answered to both.  i should know when my body is telling me to slow down.  the trouble is, i don't always listen.. there is always too much to do that i don't have time to slow down.  when i don't listen to my body i surely pay the price.  so today it was just me, my blanket & pillow on the couch watching movies.  i am truly grateful for having the chance to just rest today.  i think my body is very grateful too. 

what did you do to let your body rest today?

No comments: