Wednesday, November 9, 2011

attitude of gratitude

day 9:

i am so grateful for {rhonda}.


rhonda has been doing my hair for about 10-11 years now. she knows me! she gets me! i went to cosmetology school and have no fear of change when it comes to my hair. i know i can go to rhonda and trust her to make me beautiful!  she is not only my friend, she has taken my family's pictures as well {great photographer}.  she is one great friend to have in my life!!  i love getting my hair done because as she washes it, you receive a mini neck rub.  seriously the BEST part!!  jk, but it is a wonderful relaxing rub to a great hair do.  i am blessed that you allow me to chat with you about my life and all the good {sometimes the not so good} that i deal with on a daily bases.  i guess i could say you are a great counselor too! 

thanks rhonda cook solomon for not only making me look good... but feel good as well.  i love you and i am so grateful to have you in my life.  YOU seriously make me smile.

day 9: what simple pleasure are you grateful for?

No comments: