Sunday, May 22, 2011

creative escape preview day

this weekend i was able to spend the weekend with some very amaZing ladies.  this weekend was the last time we all would come together for creative escape preview.  this weekend brought back so many wonderful memories.  this weekend was truly what i needed!

this is my creative place.  this is getting all of my last minute supplies ready.














this is when i was driving to chandler from my home
{3 1/2 hours away}. this is what some of the temperature was like.

this is the beauty i was seeing. this is the middle of may in arizona?!














this is picture day of all the wonderful volunteers.
















this is janna.  this is who got me into helping 3 out of the 5 years of creative escape!  this is one friend i want to keep forever.



this is joey.  this is one lifelong friend.  this gal is truly a "treasure".  :)














this is only a few of the ladies i will be missing every year.










this is ali edwards.  this is only 1 of the amaZingly, talented teachers who will be sharing her gifts with everyone who attends creative escape 2011.











this weekend was bitter sweet for me.  this weekend will be one that i will treasure for a lifetime.  this weekend makes me truly blessed to know just some of the amaZing women in this fabulous industry.  this weekend makes me sad to think this is the last creative escape.  this weekend makes me smile for bazzill and heidi swapp for their unconditional love of this wonderful industry.  this weekend will always hold a special place in my heart!!

this is your last chance to be a part of creative escape.

No comments: