Tuesday, February 17, 2009

it seems like F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!

ok, i have so many unfinished blog entries that i though i am gonna just do this one real quick so i can hit the "publish post" button. a lot of you may know that i had surgery last month and i am still recovering. my recovery time is 4-6 weeks. just like having a baby but, no baby! with this, my life has been pretty much craZier than ever. it's tough not driving and having to ask ever one to do your normal daily things for you. my family, kids and friends have been amaZing!! if it weren't for them...i don't know where i would be with this recovery right now. anywho...i just wanted to pop in real quick to say "hello" and i hope to get back to blogging soon. thanks again to everyone who has checked on me either through calls, emails, text messages and stopping by. i am truly grateful and blessed! have a fabulous tuesday my friends.

No comments: